SimMaddenLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Madden League - Post your team selection, post in trade block, post your schedule and you are set!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules Are Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)
Admin
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Gameplay Rules

8 Minute Quarters

All Pro

Injuries: On

Accerlated Clock:15 seconds

Fantasy Draft: Off

Trading

User Only. Post in trade approval for commish review and approval.

You CAN trade draft picks, we'll be keeping track of who has what picks in the draft picks section(which I will update)

Trade deadline is after week 8 is completed

No backing out once a trade has been approved!

Some Other Rules:

1. BE ACTIVE AND RESPONSIVE. Missing multiple games will not be tolerated. Respond to messages. Keep people up to date. The higher the activity in the forum the sooner you'll be able to pick from the free agency pool(see below)

2. If a game disconnects, you may NOT play CPU and the game MUST be restarted unless:
a. You are up 24 or more(anytime)
b. Up 21 or more in 2nd half
c. Up 17 in 4th qtr
d. The game has disconnected 3 times or more

3. No glitching, cheating, or cheesing. (Please report any issues with saved highlight uploaded to ea.)

4. PLAY SIM. Keep it real as possible. If it doesn't happen in real life don't do it. No NANO, No immediate QB scrambling, No running the same play every time. NO running up the scores. Up 3tds or more scores run the ball and clock.

5. NEVER PLAY CPU without commish approval.

3-4 Advancements per week

4th Down Rules:
CAN NOT go for it on your side of the field
CAN NOT go for it up 17 or more
CAN NOT go for it if winning and distance is 3yards or longer.

CAN GO FOR IT your side of the field and losing ANYTIME
CAN GO FOR IT ANYTIME in 4th qtr and you're losing.

Offseason Rules

Each team must drop 2 Players from their team. One must me an 85 or Above (Kickers and Punters don't count.), One must be 70 or higher.

You must sign at least 2 Draft picks.

The Free Agency Pool will then be a draft style. Ranking by forum activity Highest Activity = First selection.

Forum Rules

1. After joining forum immediately Select Team and post.
2. Change Avatar to match your team so everyone can know who you are.
3. Post your Trade Block info and Schedule
4. No vulgar or taunting behavior. Trash talk but don't go over board. 1 Warning, then you're out!
5. Avatar must match TEAM
6. Have Fun

Last edited by StartTakinNotes(Eagles) on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://simmadden.forumotion.com
TheAnswer2985(Titans)

TheAnswer2985(Titans)

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 am

I like!
Back to top Go down
DarthGrot(Giants)

DarthGrot(Giants)

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:17 am

How do you upload replays??
I havent had a problem, everyone I have played has been awesome... but would be handy to know.
Back to top Go down
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)
Admin
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 am

To save a highlight and upload load it is quite simple. 1st you must finish the game, you can't save highlights if you quit early. 2nd in the post game menu go to Video Highlights and find the play you'd like to save, then Save the highlight, choose your camera angel, and then after you view your highlight and you are happy with how it looks, exit the game. Then in the main menu goto MY Madden and check out the Highlights section and from there you can view your Online games and the saved highlights and then you choose to UPLOAD that to the Ea servers, it'll do a little processing and uploading of the file, doesn't take too long. Then it should show up in Your MY MEDIA section on easportsworld and in the Highlights section of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
https://simmadden.forumotion.com
DarthGrot(Giants)

DarthGrot(Giants)

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Cool.. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rules Are Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Are Here   The Rules Are Here Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules Are Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimMaddenLeague :: Rules-
Jump to: