SimMaddenLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Madden League - Post your team selection, post in trade block, post your schedule and you are set!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cudo Doesn't Play SIM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cudo Doesn't Play SIM Empty
PostSubject: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Cudo ran the ball with Vince Young 7 time during our game when he was not under pressure. 3 times on 1 drive and scored a TD 14 yards out. stopped once i said some thing. if he was not running with Young he was only doing tosses to the outside or boots. did not mix it up at all. i just wanted to bring it to the attention of the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Alright, well in defense of myself, yes I ran with VY but only when A. there was pressure or B. I knew I could make a play. So if you really wanna bitch about me running when anyone else would with that much room go for it and look like a dumbass... I did about 5 tosses the whole game when I got bitched at by the Saints, and I stopped doing go many. Oh, and sorry if I missed an open receiver when I went to scramble, my bad...

And yeah, don't even act like you play normal MR. Im gunna lob it up to Meacham the whole game and magically catch it. I KNOW that a team wouldn't throw it deep to a receiver on 3rd down EVERY TIME. Your making yourself look like an idiot dude.

Take the loss like a man and stop bitching. I bitched about my last game and got nowhere so just shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Cud0 wrote:
Alright, well in defense of myself, yes I ran with VY but only when A. there was pressure or B. I knew I could make a play. So if you really wanna bitch about me running when anyone else would with that much room go for it and look like a dumbass... I did about 5 tosses the whole game when I got bitched at by the Saints, and I stopped doing go many. Oh, and sorry if I missed an open receiver when I went to scramble, my bad...

And yeah, don't even act like you play normal MR. Im gunna lob it up to Meacham the whole game and magically catch it. I KNOW that a team wouldn't throw it deep to a receiver on 3rd down EVERY TIME. Your making yourself look like an idiot dude.

Take the loss like a man and stop bitching. I bitched about my last game and got nowhere so just shut up.

First of all I would like to let everyone who is reading this know that I work for EA and I am an admin on the EA servers. I have access to view any online match played at any time, weather it's ranked, unranked, or online franchise. I tuned in to this game in the 2nd quarter. Cud0 did run with Vince Young 3 times in the same drive when there was no pressure, and he didn't even wait to see if a receiver could get open. He would just drop back 2 steps and then scramble up the middle. He ended up scoring a touchdown with a scramble on this drive. In all he scrambled 7 times for over 50 yards. Seconed of all, every single time Cud0 called a run play, it was a pitch. Every pass play you did was a bootleg or you would scramble. And you say that Darkness2208 lobbed the ball to Meachem the whole game, although Meachem only had 4 receptions. Holmes had 5 receptions and you're bitching about Meachem who had 4. You make no sense bro, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

1. Alright I definately didn't pitch it every time and only pitched it once after you bitched at me about it.

2. Sorry I'm playing out of habit and am use to having a shitty o line and having to move fast.

3. I like how that if you watched the game that you would know that I didn't pitch every time...

Do whatchu want but I don't think that what I've done is half as bad as him. Sorry I play to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm

well i was not bitching, i just wanted to let the league to know that you dont play SIM.

You were not under pressure because i had my 3 linemen against your 5 so there was never any pressure. especially right after the snap, you could tell that you were only waiting to rush the ball. 3 times on one drive, yeah thats SIM.

You ran toss plays 90%-95% of the time for sure.

As for Meachem, he was not my main target. Miller was covered and i saw 1 on 1 and bombed it or Ward was crossing and was covered. double cover him. Meachem had 4 rec for 152 yards and Holems had 5 catches for 100 yeards so i didnt only throw it to Meachem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok don't complain about that one td run because there was pressure there.

Yeah I ran with my qb, HE HAS 85 SPEED.

If the league is gunna make a big deal about it I'll stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

just think of this as a scouting report.

Offense: runs with vince young often because he cant throw the ball. also loves the toss play when he does tun the ball.

Defense: Blitz sometimes, mainly on 3rd down so get into shotgun and he wont touch you. pretty good with hit stick.

BEWARE OF NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Hahahahaha, your a tool. I wish I could be a little suck up to the Admin and complain about someone IN A FORUM. Don't get me wrong, I want to stay in this league because its the nicest one with a website I've ever been in/seen. But this dude needs to get over the fact that we both played with bull shit on our side.

Alright

HIS SCOUTING REPORT

Offense- Out routes and fly routes to Meacham, oh and don't forget about across the middle to Miller!

Defense- Its not hard to score.
Back to top Go down
jjkriv(panthers)

jjkriv(panthers)

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I see no problem w/ peeps sneaking the QB,DE contain stops it 90% of the time,VY sneaks in real life and he is a weapon,switching up plays is also on the defense,any fool can hind in cover 2/3 all gm long and cry b/c his opponent is doing things that doesn't benefit him(not saying you do this Steel)but if some1 snuck the 1st time,ok,2nd time its on me,3rd time-he's getting QB contained,CB blitzed,OLB blitzed,etc,etc....Your job on defense is to counter what the offense is doing IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zetaboards.com/NFL_Ballers_League/index/

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:42 pm

VY is a dual threat. Hes allowed to run just like Vick. I played against Cud0 last week and he tried running some with VY against me too. All you have to do is put a D-lineman as a spy or in contain. Its not hard so i dont see the problem here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm

I agree with panthers and packers. If you have Vince young, mcnabb, vick ect.. even aron rogers had a heck of alot of yards rushing last year in real life. Its does happen. Like he said you might get me once or twice but after that it wont happen. Mabey if you change your defence up ( thers an idea ) like qb spy or blitz th cb. i promise he wont go far. Stop cryin cuz you dont know how to stop it. cuz if you did you would be whining about it. Leagues are fun!! he beat you one time o well get revenge next time. I take madden just as serious or even more the the next guy but its a video game...youll be ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks for backing me up dudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:20 pm

i've got david garrard, and i'll run the ball all i want with him if it's open..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Thank you Jags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:29 pm

moral of the story? don't leave the field open dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:31 pm

althought i will admit that running away from your screen pass to screw the zone up is super gay
Back to top Go down
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)
Admin
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 pm

If you watch vince young play 7 runs for 50yards is just about right. I think calling a passing play and immediately scrambling or taking off for a run regardless of how open it is, is a little unsim, give it a 2 count at least before looking to move out of the pocket, and every rollout and scramble doesn't have to be a run throwing the ball away is common as well especially on 1st downs. Regardless of opinions on playing style unless there is video highlights saved to prove with video unsim playing is going on, this topic will be locked and deleted after next week advancement.
Back to top Go down
https://simmadden.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cudo Doesn't Play SIM   Cudo Doesn't Play SIM Empty

Back to top Go down

Cudo Doesn't Play SIM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimMaddenLeague :: General Discussion And News-
Jump to: