SimMaddenLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Madden League - Post your team selection, post in trade block, post your schedule and you are set!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xx 2 PRETTII xX

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I think he should be given another chance. You didn't even give him a warning. If we need to show you proof that someone is cheesing, you should have to show us proof when you think someone is cheesing.
Back to top Go down
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)
Admin
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 pm

He did receive two warnings. 1 After his 69-0 demolishing over CPU Lions, and After his last game against the Vikes he was warned of unsim play and running up the clock.

We've booted people for 1 wrong doing, pretti(because he is active) was given two warnings, and then he still continued to not even make an attempt to straighten up.

In this last game I witnessed myself him get almost through the 3rd qtr up atleast 14 the whole entire game and he still had only run the ball twice. His final two plays in the 3rd qtr were runs, but then it set up is 3rd and 6 on the his 20 yard line running a playaction pass deep to Calvin Johnson in the Endzone - UP 24 pts. Not acceptable, run the ball keep the clock moving and kick the field goal.
Back to top Go down
https://simmadden.forumotion.com

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

i probably would have passed on 3 and 6 too. just saying. You don't see teams running on third just because they are up
Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

What quarter was the 3rd and 6?
Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 am

I have played him and realize that he passes a lot, but have you ever watched the Patriots play in real life? All they do is pass. And anybody is gunna try and boost on the computer its just too easy. Look at how much work he did to his team and the effort and commitment he showed... Ok he screwed up but I know how hard it is to go from playing normal Ranked games to Sim play. To say the least, its not an easy conversion.

He never complained about anything in this league and was EXTREMELY ACTIVE. Bring him back, he deserves it. He's a good player and a good guy.

Just my thoughts dudes.
Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am

And a lot of teams will do a play action no matter if there up or not because teams know that a little thing like not getting that first can cause a huge momentum change and cause them to lost the game. Ya know?
Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:18 am

Not to mention he's lead his team to an undefeated record so far.
Back to top Go down
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)
Admin
StartTakinNotes(Eagles)

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am

Cudo there was under 3min left in the game when he tried for the endzone. 2. He has made complaints against other leaguers, and there has also been complaints made on him. I'm sorry guys there was too much staked against him. He HASN'T PLAYED SIM to get that undefeated record.
Back to top Go down
https://simmadden.forumotion.com

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am

then i should be kicked out because i went for it up 10 on 4th down in 4th quarter
Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 am

Why would you do that? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx 2 PRETTII xX   Xx 2 PRETTII xX Empty

Back to top Go down

Xx 2 PRETTII xX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimMaddenLeague :: General Discussion And News-
Jump to: